Wednesday 12 December 2012

More inspiring quotes from Chelsea Singh


"Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming." – Richard Branson
 

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy." – Norman Schwarzkopf

"The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer." – Nolan Bushnell

"To think is easy. To act is difficult. To act as one thinks is the most difficult." – Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth

"I had to make my own living and my own opportunity! But I made it! Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them!" – C.J. Walker

"The winners in life think constantly in terms of I can, I will, and I am. Losers, on the other hand, concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have or would have done, or what they can’t do." – Dennis Waitley

No comments:

Post a Comment